Friday, June 4, 2010

My Goddess Dancing

It is rainy and cold and grey outside - and yet I feel happy, alive, Excited, Inspired.  I feel Joy!!!  I put on my music and I dance - I feel My Goddess Dancing.  I am in Celebration of a milestone for my Coaching Business - my first official Client since I officially launched my Business.


Today I worked with my new Client and I loved being in this space.  It is an Honour for someone to share their story with me.  I feel happy that my Client has made another appointment next week.  When my Client was leaving today, and I was saying goodbye, I felt Connection, and my Yin Part of me had a sense that my Client had a feeling of hope of a better and brighter outlook - this made me feel wonderful.  I am Excited that I have found my lifework and that through Coaching I can help in the enabling of new Awareness and a Plan for Clients to move forward.

I am Excited that I can bring my Strengths to my Coaching - I genuinely care about people, I am Committed to helping people have a sense of Self-Love and love of their life, I believe that all people have a light and spark within them, their Soul, a uniqueness and greatness.  I feel I can share my enthusiasm and help people see the light.  This morning I had a definite sense of being on Purpose - a sense that I did Spread The Yellow to my Client.  This is my Purpose, this is what I am supposed to be doing - this is what I would do, even if I wasn't being paid.  I just love being a Coach.  It is a bonus that I do get paid to be a Coach.   And I do want to be able to spend more of my time Coaching so that my Business does become a major source of income for me.  And yet I am just enjoying the Journey, there is no pressure.  And I certainly do not want Clients to be just numbers or nameless to me, where I am trying to fit Clients into an appointment schedule, and just racing to get more and more Clients.  I genuinely care - each Client is important to me.  I am Committed to helping my Clients achieve their Coaching Goals.  I am especially keen to see people SHINE - to have a sense of Self-Worth and Happiness, to be Inspired, to feel a sense of Newness and to be Empowered.  It is also important that Clients show Commitment - when people come to Coaching, they are saying that they are ready for change, ready to take steps forward.  And payment can be important in helping Clients value and have Commitment to the Coaching Process.

I love that I can feel into my Yin and Yang.  I feel my Intuitive Yin supportive during the Client's Process, and sharing of their story - I feel My Goddess Dancing, just being in the moment, trusting and being in the flow.  And I also feel the Yang part of me present with a Structure for the Session and tools and techniques I can use and maps that can help my Clients understand and the ACTION Yang part of me is keen to help the Client establish a sense of movement.  I was in Yin and Yang and in my job as Coach I am very Conscious of bringing my Client into their Awareness of the Power of their own Yin and Yang.  My Client is interested in looking at Myers-Briggs and I am happy that I have been trained in this area of Yin and Yang.  I am Excited as I believe that this can help people experience Self-Love, become Confident and Self-Reliant and become Empowered to want more for themselves and their lives.  I definitely felt my Goddess in Power today.


I love Coaching.

I love my Coaching room.  I feel comfortable working in this space.  I love setting up this space unique to me and my work.


I love the new addition to my Room - a Lotus Flower (with a Yellow candle).


The Healing Centre where I work is also called "The Lotus Rooms".  I Google Lotus Flower tonight and find some wonderful words regarding - "What makes the Lotus Flower so special?" - I find this information on a jewellery website, such beautiful pieces http://www.ka-gold-jewelry.com/p-articles/lotus-flower.php (I am not a big jewellery person, and yet I will definitely be having a good look at this website)

"The lotus flower is one of the most ancient and deepest symbols of our planet.  The lotus flower grows in muddy water and rises above the surface to bloom with remarkable beauty. At night the flower closes and sinks underwater, at dawn it rises and opens again. Untouched by the impurity, lotus symbolizes the purity of heart and mind. The lotus flower represents long life, health, honor and good luck."


"Universal symbol for spiritual unfoldment
Egyptian Lotus flower - The Egyptian Lotus flower symbol was called Sesen in the Egyptian language. In the Egyptian mythology the lotus flower is a symbol of the sun, of creation and rebirth.


Eastern Lotus flower - In the East, the lotus flower is viewed as a symbol of spiritual unfoldment. The lotus has its roots in earthly mud, but as it grows upward in aspiration toward the light, its petals open out in a beautiful flower. Om Mani Padme Hum, meaning, "Hail to the Jewel in the Lotus" is the sacred mantra of the Tibetans.
 

Christian Lotus flower
The Christian alternative to the lotus is the white lily which, relating to Mary as queen of heaven, signifies both fertility and purity. Traditionally the Archangel Gabriel carries the lily of the Annunciation to the Virgin Mary. 'Blessed are the pure in heart' said Jesus, 'for they shall see God.'  The teachings of the Galilean Master and those of India's great yogis were cut from the same cloth of self-realization.

Indian Yoga Lotus flower
The Indian Lotus flower symbolizes divinity, fertility, wealth, knowledge and enlightenment. It is associated with the goddess of wealth, Maha Lakshmi, who brings prosperity, purity and generosity. She sits on a fully blossomed lotus flower, symbolizing purity, beauty and everything that is good."


I also love this poem - Lotus flower: Symbol of Spiritual Unfoldment - By Swami Kriyananda
"We were talking - about the space between us all and the people -
Who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion never glimpsing the truth
Then it's far too late when they pass away.

We were talking - about the love we all could share
When we find it - to try our best to hold it there - with our love
With our love we could save the world - if they only knew

Try to realize it's all within yourself - no-one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
And life flows on within you and without you.

We were talking - about the love that's gone so cold
And the people who gain the world and lose their soul
They don't know, they can't see - are you one of them?

When you've seen beyond yourself
Then you may find peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we are all one
And life flows on within you and without you
."

I am Inspired when I read about the Lotus Flowers and I am happy that Coaching can support "spiritual unfoldment".  

I love my Angel Cards.  I loved when my Client picked up a card today and my Client expressed that these words resonated with her, and we smiled - magical!


I meet with my Doctor to present my Coaching material and he keeps one of my Business cards and says that he will recommend people to me.  He does say that he mainly gets patients who are looking for the free Sessions with a Psychologist, however to qualify you need to be found by the doctor to be medically depressed.  I explain that at this stage Coaching does not have a provider number and explain the opportunity to help people who may need support, to be preventative.  The Doctor asks me about me being so happy and that I am always smiling and have this spark inside of me - this is a lovely compliment - I tell him that this comes naturally for me, this has been my dominant state most of my life.  And my belief is that everyone can be so happy.  We agree that there are many people that are not happy and my Doctor understands now that Coaching is about people becoming Empowered to take ACTION in their lives.  It is always nice to see my Doctor, he is a very caring man.  I am happy that he put my card on his desk so that it is in his view.  I asked him if he would like other cards or Flyers and the Doctor said that he will just write my name on a piece of paper and give to any of his patients (which makes me happy - a note handwritten by him) and he says that I should leave Flyers in the Clinic waiting rooms.  I am delighted that the Office Manager leaves them on the front counter for everyone to see - I am very Grateful to them both for their support.

While waiting at the Doctor's Clinic I also ran into my Osteopath - I haven't been to him for a long time and yet he remembers my name and remembers about me starting my Business.  He is lovely and friendly and encouraging as always and I give him some brochures.  He offers to recommend people to see me if he thinks that Coaching may benefit any of his Clients - wow - thank you!!  I ask him if he would like me to make time to explain what I do and he says that I should just email him some information and that he is also interested in my philosophies.  He is interested!!  I am thankful to him.  I am also thankful to the Universe - timing was perfect - he was leaving work for the day, I was just sitting and waiting for my Appointment.  Perfect!!

It has been a wonderful day.

I am Excited and keen to keep reading and learning and developing so that I can be the best Coach I can be.   I love that I have a Checklist developed from the International Coaching Federation Competencies that I use to help me review each Coaching Session.  Rather than going into analysis or even falling into Overthinker or Critic, I can check in with the Competencies of Coaching and I can always strive to offer the best opportunities to my Clients.

Coaching is so important to me.  And I am also Conscious of being in Balance in my own life - and so even though this is my life interest and my lifework - I also want to make time for my other life Priorities.  I ring my Brother and it is always good when he has time for Conversations, I miss him, I love him.  I talk to my Mum and Dad and I hope to see them tomorrow.  And I ring a Yoga Centre where I have been referred by my Chiropractor - a new sign from the Universe (just when I thought I had found the right class) - this is important as this has been one of my Goals for a year - I want to make this happen.  I also look up times of the movies where I am planning a morning out with one of my close Friends on Sunday morning.  I ring my Man's Mum who is important to me and with whom I wish to build our Connection.

And tonight, it is about my Man - tonight we are looking forward to spending time together.  I love that he is happy for me and interested in me and that he is so supportive.  I am so Grateful for my Man.

I am so Grateful for my day.  I am so Grateful that I am always so Grateful - as I write this I feel again a sense of My Goddess Dancing - music, light, love, colour, energy, movement, grace, happiness, joy...


1 comment:

  1. did you pain this goddess image? who is the artist?

    ReplyDelete